What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to airbrush
- Who to look for when taking classes and purchasing future books and DVDs.
- Basic steps of TAT (temporary airbrush tattoo) application.
- Greater confidence in ability to control the airbrush
- Recommended inks, make-ups, and stencils.
- Rendering 3 dimensional objects
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Classic Airbrush Techniques scores 72.51/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.airbrush-ebooks.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: airbrush-ebooks.com you’ll also be taken through to airbrush-ebooks.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)